Help, Oklahoma Flood Survivors Had to Leave Uninhabitable Home? How to Get OHFA grants up to $1,500.00

If you are a survivor of a Oklahoma natural disaster where your home has been left inhabitable, contact Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency has an Emergency Housing Assistance available for Oklahoma families displaced by the recent Oklahoma storms where their home has been left uninhabitable.

This program has been created by the OHFA to provide grants up to $1,500 for temporary housing accommodations and or security or utility deposits for permanent relocation housing. 

To apply for assistance, please call OHFA offices at 405-419-8196 to leave a message on OHFA’s housing hotline for the disaster housing grant.

If you own a home or investment properties that have been impacted by the Oklahoma storms and the properties are no longer liveable or uninhabitable, please take the following into consideration:

If you have a mortgage on the premises, please contact your lender as their may be disaster relief programs. It is very important to start talking to the lender or lenders as early as possible, especially if you are going to have financial difficulties keep the mortgage in good standing.  Please see our other articles on FHA-insured mortgage lenders who may extend disaster relief to you during this very difficult time.  If your mortgage is conventional or private, please call your lender to discuss options. 

If none of those options are feasible to keep your home or bring your home mortgage into good standing. Don’t Lose Hope!

We can help navigate you with some other options. If you are looking for fast house sale and receive cash for homes. We very experienced with dealing with past due mortgages and can help you navigate this situation. For a free consultation call us at 855-503-1008 or complete the fast response form below. 


(Visited 112 times, 1 visits today)